August 30, 2006
- Navajo Nation Legislative building
projects- Tamarah Begay
- David Sloan and Architects are building
a Legislative building located on the Navajo Nation
Government Center. Which is in Window Rock, Arizona.
- It’s going to be west of the
Council Chambers and I believe it’s going to be
about 2,250 sq. ft.
- Thursdays will mostly be the meetings
and its welcome to AICAE students as well as UNM and
- David and his group are trying to get
students to sit in on meetings if their interested.
The meetings aren’t set so I’ll try to keep
in contact with that information.
- Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo
- One small fundraising for the
- Bake Sale on the sixth of October.
Starts at 11 to 2 pm. Need Donations
- One big sale for the semester
(Haven’t Decided yet)
- Taxi for games (Horses)
- Bake Sales
- Drawing Houses
- Sale at the Pueblo Culture Center
- Sale at the UNM girls basketball
- Halloween Face painting
- New Application and Membership fees
are DUE on 18th of October. Can take money orders or
- November 13th-15th Indigenous Planning
Division Conference at Sandia
- Bake Sale 6th of October
** For more information or minutes,
email Secretary, Vanessa
January 26, 2006
||Welcome and Introductions
||A. Navajo Nation Project
||B. Review of events from Fall semester
||Meetings for the Spring Semester
||A. February 16
Minutes coming soon!